MYOB AccountRight 2011 & AccountEdge v11 Upgrade Handbook
MYOB have done it again … in mid November they will release a new incarnation of Australia’s most powerful accounting software, made even better!
In celebration of the biggest change to the MYOB platform in twenty years, Software Publications Pty Ltd is proud to release a new handbook that will guide users easily and smoothly through the launch of the next generation of MYOB AccountRight software. An enormous investment in time has gone into this Handbook so that you, the MYOB user can easily navigate your way through the process of upgrading and migrating to the next generation of MYOB AccountRight Standard and Plus 2011 (for PC – Nov release) and AccountEdge v11 (for Mac – already released). Get a feel for the new features using the Clearwater sample file using our step by step instructions and screenshots.
I have collaborated with two exceptional professionals on the writing of this book; Marian Brown and David Gray. Marian is an old hand at MYOB, having discovered it way back in 1990 when no training materials even existed for it! Over the ensuing two decades, Marian has been an enthusiastic MYOB advocate and is as much a fan as I am of its powerful functionality and ongoing enhancements. David, another dedicated aficionado, has been key in supporting MYOB’s Macintosh suite of products.
The Step by Step Guide is a comprehensive resource for MYOB users:
- Learn how to prepare for the upgrade and migration of your company files and customise forms.
- Follow the step by step guide through the whole process.
- All the new features are explained and step by step instructions are provided using the Clearwater sample file so you can feel your way with the changes before using your live company file.
- Lots of useful tips throughout the guide.
- For Mac users, the guide also provides two units on the changes and new features of AccountEdge v11.
- Accountants, Consultants and Bookkeepers will find plenty of information to assist when working with clients’ company files.
- Dozens of screen shots enable you to see how everything looks.
- Includes information on where to go for help if you have any problems.
- Written by three passionate authors who have vast experience in MYOB software.
One early reviewer of our handbook exclaimed “It’s the next best thing to having an MYOB expert by your side!”
We know you will find this book useful and that it will assist in making your transition simple and stress free.
We would like to acknowledge the valuable endorsement and review of material contained in this Handbook by the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers.
Bookkeepers, if you are attending the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers national November Roadshow you will receive a copy of this Handbook as part of the workshop.